10.02.2551

BYJ's Message #4

Source: http://woojungsa.com/fhome.htm
Written by Bae Yong Jun
Translated by outlander
Thai Translation by Ladymoon

Message 4
Title: Saying hello since a week. How are you? It's me, Bae Yong Jun
I.D. FANSAMO (ROM)
posted on May. 12, l999 (21:24:59)
ข้อความที่ 4 โพสต์เมื่อ 12 พ.ค. 1999 เวลา 21.24.59 น.

I think I am saying hello again since a week. It's me, Bae Yong Jun.
ผมมากล่าวสวัสดีอีกครั้งหลังจากผ่านไปหนึ่งสัปดาห์ ผมเองครับ เบยองจุน

I believe I should first say thanks that so many people read my incoherent message and encouraged me.
ก่อนอื่นผมขอกล่าวขอบคุณที่มาอ่านข้อความอันกระท่อนกระแท่นของผม และคอยให้กำลังใจผม

I was very worried how it would appear as I was posting the message after WJS part 29 was over because it has been such a long time since I last said hello. But, when I came back to the office after filming two days later, the office family urged me to check WJS message board quickly. At first, I wondered if I did something wrong, but I feel as if I were receiving a big present.
ผมรู้สึกเป็นกังวลมากเลยว่ามันจะออกมาเป็นยังไงตอนที่ผมโพสต์ข้อความไว้หลังจาก WJS ตอนที่ 29 จบลง เพราะมันนานมากแล้วจากครั้งสุดท้ายที่ผมได้มากล่าวทักทาย แต่เมื่อผมกลับเข้าออฟฟิศหลังจากถ่ายทำเสร็จในอีก 2 วันต่อมา ทางออฟฟิศบอกให้ผมรีบดูข้อความบนบอร์ด ตอนแรกผมก็ชักเอะใจว่าหรือผมจะทำอะไรผิดพลาดไป แต่ผมกลับรู้สึกเหมือนได้รับของขวัญชิ้นใหญ่

As I could see and feel personally impressions people posted after watching WJS and many opinions and love people sent after reading my message, I felt as if my face would flush at that moment.
เมื่อผมได้เห็นและรู้สึกถึงความประทับใจที่ผู้ชมโพสต์เอาไว้หลังจากได้ชม WJS และความคิดเห็นอีกมากมาย และความรักที่ส่งเข้ามาหลังจากอ่านข้อความของผมแล้ว ผมรู้สึกว่าหน้าของผมแดงก่ำด้วยความยินดี

When I was going home after surveying the board for quite a while, the office family slipped something in my hands. It was the printouts of the messages from people who sent replies. Thank you so much.
ตอนที่ผมกำลังจะกลับบ้านหลังจากอ่านข้อความในบอร์ดไปได้สักพัก ทางออฟฟิศได้ยัดสิ่งหนึ่งใส่มือของผม นั่นก็คือข้อความจากทุกคนที่ส่งเข้ามา ขอบคุณมากครับ

In the middle of personal training for acting as there is no filming of the drama today, I am posting an incoherent message again because I want to meet you.
ระหว่างฝึกซ้อมการแสดง เพราะวันนี้ไม่มีการถ่ายทำ ผมจึงมาโพสต์ข้อความกระท่อนกระแท่นของผมอีกครั้ง เพราะผมอยากพบกับพวกคุณ

Today, continuing from the last week's part 30, Jaeho's inevitable choice and the conflict and pain of Jaeho and Shinhyung caused by that choice would be portrayed in more depth, I wonder how today's story would approach you and what kind of feelings you would get. I would like to ask for many opinions from you who are watching WJS.
วันนี้เป็นตอนต่อของตอนที่ 30 จากสัปดาห์ที่แล้ว กับการอับจนทางเลือกของแจโฮ และความขัดแย้ง ความเจ็บปวดของแจโฮและชินยุง ที่เกิดจากสาเหตุนั้น ซึ่งจะแสดงให้เห็นอย่างลึกซึ้งยิ่งขึ้น ผมอยากรู้จังว่าเรื่องราวของวันนี้จะทำให้คุณรู้สึกอย่างไรกันบ้าง ผมอยากขอความคิดเห็นจากผู้ที่คอยเฝ้าชม WJS

Because of the on-going filming and the pain from having yet to repeat many times the work of writing and erasing the message, I cannot say hello every day.
เพราะการถ่ายทำที่ต่อเนื่อง และความลำบากในการเขียนข้อความแล้วก็ลบซ้ำแล้วซ้ำอีก ทำให้ผมไม่สามารถมาทักทายพวกคุณได้ทุกวัน

I will try to say hello often through MBC board on the internet. It looks like I just rambled on today as well. I wish you a nice day as it is such a sunny weather. And I hope you would have a happy day tomorrow too.
ผมจะพยายามมาทักทายบ่อยๆ บนบอร์ดของ MBC ดูเหมือนวันนี้ผมจะเพ้อเจ้อมามากแล้ว ผมขอให้คุณมีความสุขกับวันที่อากาศสดใสเช่นนี้ และหวังว่าวันพรุ่งนี้จะเป็นวันที่มีความสุขเช่นกัน

I heard that today's part 31 would start one hour later. I will meet you through the drama later. Have a nice time.
ผมได้ยินมาว่าตอนที่ 31 ของวันนี้กำลังจะเริ่มขึ้นในอีก 1 ชั่วโมงข้างหน้า เดี๋ยวพบกันในละครนะครับ ขอให้มีความสุขครับ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: