10.02.2551

BYJ's Message #1

Source: http://woojungsa.com/fhome.htm
Written by Bae Yong Jun
Translated by outlander
Thai Translation by Ladymoon


This is the translation of messageBae Yong Jun posted at MBC board of WJS before.
และนี่คือข้อความที่เบยองจุนโพสต์ไว้บนเว็บบอร์ดของ MBC

Message 1
Title: How are you, this is Bae Yong Jun
I.D. FANSAMO (ROM)posted on Feb. 25, l999 (00:44:34)
ข้อความที่ 1 โพสต์เมื่อ 25 ก.พ. 1999 เวลา 00.44.34



To all who are watching WJS, how are you?Did you watch WJS part 9 today?
ถึงผู้ชม WJS ทุกท่าน สบายดีมั้ยครับ วันนี้คุณดู WJS ตอนที่ 9 หรือเปล่า



I am always paying much attention to your opinions about WJS posted at MBC board. Reading messages from you, who love WJS so sincerely, makes me feel and think about many things...
ผมสนใจอยากรับฟังความคิดเห็นของพวกคุณเกี่ยวกับ WJS การได้อ่านข้อความจากพวกคุณ ผู้ที่รัก WJS อย่างจริงใจ ทำให้ผมเกิดความรู้สึกและคิดอะไรต่อมิอะไรหลายอย่าง


Because of filming, I cannot meet you often, but I feel so glad to be able to meet you at least indirectly like this. I would like to ask you to love WJS much and to give advice freely.
เพราะติดถ่ายทำละคร ผมคงมาพบพวกคุณบ่อยๆ ไม่ได้ แต่ผมก็รู้สึกดีใจที่อย่างน้อยได้พบพวกคุณแบบนี้ ผมอยากขอให้พวกคุณรัก WJS มากๆ และเสนอคำแนะนำกันได้เต็มที่



I will try harder in the future as an actor Bae Yong Jun.
ในวันข้างหน้าผมจะพยายามให้หนักขึ้น ในฐานะเบยองจุน


By the way, I heard that there is a club called Bae Sa Sa and I saw often messages at the board posted by those people.
ผมได้ยินว่ามีคลับที่ชื่อ เบซาซา ผมเห็นข้อความที่โพสต์อยู่บนบอร์ดบ่อยๆ จากคนกลุ่มนี้


I hope not only Bae Sa Sa people but all who are watching the drama will love "Have we really loved" much.
ผมหวังว่าคงไม่ได้มีแต่เบซาซา ที่รัก WJS มากๆ แต่เป็นทุกคนที่ได้ชม



It is now late night. Have a nice dream and I will meet you through the drama tomorrow.
ตอนนี้ดึกมากแล้ว ฝันดีนะครับ แล้วพบกันพรุ่งนี้ในละครครับ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: