10.02.2551

BYJ's Message #3

Source: http://woojungsa.com/fhome.htm
Written by Bae Yong Jun
Translated by outlander
Thai Translation by Ladymoon

Message 3
Title: How are you? It's me, Bae Yong Jun
I.D. FANSAMO (ROM)
posted on May. 06, l999 (00:24:59)
ข้อความที่ 3 โพสต์เมื่อวันที่ 6 พ.ค. 1999 เวลา 00.24.59 น.

How're you doing? I am Bae Yong Jun playing Kang Jaeho's character.I haven't said hello to you for quite a long time and I wonder if you are doing fine. I feel as if the weather is even more sunny maybe because it is Children's Day and can say hello to you relaxed for the first time in quite a long time since filming of the drama was completed before the drama started.
สวัสดีครับ ผมเบยองจุน คนที่รับบท “คังแจโฮ” ไงครับ ผมไม่ได้มาทักทายพวกคุณซะนานเลย พวกคุณคงสบายดีนะครับ ผมรู้สึกว่าอากาศสดใสเป็นพิเศษ อาจเป็นเพราะวันนี้เป็นวันเด็กก็ได้ ผมมากล่าวทักทายอย่างสบายใจเป็นครั้งแรกนับตั้งแต่เริ่มถ่ายทำละครเรื่องนี้

I heard that the club of people, who have been watching WJS continuously and loving WJS unreserved, was found on internet.
ผมได้ยินมาว่ากลุ่มคนที่ติดตามชม WJS และรักชื่นชมในละครเรื่องนี้มาพบกันในอินเตอร์เน็ต

I really appreciate not only those who sent many opinions through the club but also everybody who watches WJS. I don't know how you liked today's part.
ผมรู้สึกขอบคุณทุกคนที่ส่งความคิดเห็นเข้ามา รวมถึงทุกคนที่ติดตามชม WJS นะครับ ไม่ทราบว่าพวกคุณชอบตอนที่ฉายไปวันนี้มั้ย

Personally, I could face acting with more relaxed and comfortable mind starting the filming of part 29 perhaps because of your great affection for WJS.
โดยส่วนตัวแล้ว ผมแสดงได้อย่างสบายใจขึ้นเยอะนับตั้งแต่ตอนที่ 29 ไป อาจเป็นเพราะความรักที่พวกคุณมีต่อ WJS

From now on, I think I can pass on in more adequate mind many stories that Kang Jaeho wants to tell you and hear.
จากนี้ไปผมสามารถส่งผ่านเรื่องราวที่คังแจโฮอยากบอกต่อคุณได้อย่างตั้งใจมากขึ้นแล้ว

It's midnight already. Many times, I could not find a conclusion because I hesitated and could not decide how I should greet you when I face you. Please bear with my message even though it feels confusing and help me a lot so that I can build up more courage and say hello to you often although I cannot write too well.
ตอนนี้ก็เที่ยงคืนแล้ว บ่อยครั้งที่ผมหาข้อสรุปให้กับตัวเองไม่ได้ เพราะผมตัดสินใจไม่ถูกว่าจะทักทายพวกคุณยังไงดีเวลาได้เจอหน้ากันจริงๆ ข้อความของผมอาจจะดูสับสนไปหน่อย แต่มันช่วยผมได้เยอะเลย ทำให้ผมมีความกล้าที่จะมาทักทายกับพวกคุณบ่อยขึ้น ถึงแม้ผมจะไม่ค่อยเก่งเรื่องขีดเขียนเท่าไหร่นัก

Although Children's day today was started with filming as usual, I am really happy that I could finish today by saying hello to you. Please keep on watching WJS in the future and I hope we could meet often.
วันเด็กอย่างวันนี้เรายังคงมีถ่ายทำเหมือนทุกวัน ผมรู้สึกดีใจที่ได้ปิดท้ายวันนี้ด้วยการมากล่าวทักทายพวกคุณ ติดตามชม WJS กันต่อไปนะครับ หวังว่าเราจะได้พบกันบ่อยๆ

Have a nice night tonight as well...
ขอให้นอนหลับฝันดีนะครับ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: