10.02.2551

BYJ's Message #2

Source: http://woojungsa.com/fhome.htm
Written by Bae Yong Jun
Translated by outlander
Thai Translation by Ladymoon

Message 2
Title: What is your opinion about today's part of WJS?
I.D. FANSAMO (ROM)
posted on Mar. 05, l999 (00:33:37)
ข้อความที่ 2 โพสต์เมื่อวันที่ 5 มี.ค. 1999 เวลา 00.33.37

Already one week is gone since I greeted you through the message board last week. How have you been so far? Although I could not post a message on the board myself, I always read the messages posted on the board from many people whenever I had some time left after filming.
ผ่านไป 1 สัปดาห์แล้วนับตั้งแต่ผมมาทักทายพวกคุณบนบอร์ดแห่งนี้ พวกคุณเป็นยังไงบ้างครับ ถึงผมจะไม่ได้มาโพสต์ข้อความ แต่ผมก็อ่านข้อความที่โพสต์เอาไว้เสมอเมื่อผมมีเวลาว่างจากการถ่ายทำ

By reading various opinions about WJS, I could have time to think about and analyze "Kang Jaeho" and the drama from different perspectives.
เมื่อผมได้อ่านความคิดเห็นที่มีต่อ WJS ผมจะใช้เวลาคิดและวิเคราะห์ “คังแจโฮ” และละครจากมุมมองที่แตกต่างกัน

While watching the drama today, I had such thoughts again.
ระหว่างที่ดูละครวันนี้ ผมก็เกิดความคิดแบบนั้นขึ้นอีก

If there is no one that comes to my mind when the whole world abandons me....
ถ้าไม่มีใครเลยสักคนอยู่ในใจของผมขณะที่ทั้งโลกทอดทิ้งผมล่ะ...

When I put myself once in Jaeho's situation and there are family or friends I can feel in my heart, then I think those people might be another reason why I should continue on to live in this world...
เมื่อผมเอาตัวเองเข้าไปอยู่ในสถานการณ์เดียวกับแจโฮ และมีครอบครัวหรือเพื่อนผ่านเข้ามาในใจของผม ผมคิดว่าคนเหล่านั้นเป็นอีกเหตุผลที่ผมควรมีชีวิตอยู่ต่อไปบนโลกใบนี้

I give thanks sincerely to everybody who is watching WJS and who is criticizing and praising WJS without any reserve.
ผมขอขอบคุณด้วยใจจริงสำหรับทุกคนที่ชม WJS และที่ช่วยวิจารณ์หรือชื่นชม WJS

I wish you are looking forward to the next week's WJS greatly and will keep watching it.
ผมหวังว่าพวกคุณจะเฝ้ารอคอย WJS ในสัปดาห์ต่อไปและคอยติดตามชม

I hope WJS will become a drama, which can be sympathized with more and shared together more by the writer Noh Hee-gyeong, the director Park Jong, other staffs, and various actors, who are all trying hard to make a good drama, and by you viewers.
ผมหวังว่า WJS จะกลายเป็นละครที่ส่งผ่านความเห็นอกเห็นใจซึ่งกัน และการแบ่งปันกัน จากใจของผู้เขียนบท Noh Hee-gyeong ผู้กำกับ Park Jong ทีมงานและนักแสดง ซึ่งพยายามกันเต็มที่เพื่อจะทำละครดีๆ ออกมา และจากแรงใจของท่านผู้ชมด้วย

And personally, I wish I could talk more in the future about messages that "Kang Jaeho" would like to share with you together.
โดยส่วนตัวผมอยากพูดคุยให้มากกว่านี้เกี่ยวกับข้อความที่คังแจโฮอยากแบ่งปันกับพวกคุณ

It is late at night. With your great opinions in my heart, I will have to say goodbye now for the filming tomorrow morning.
คืนนี้ดึกแล้ว ผมคงต้องขอบอกลาแค่นี้ เพราะพรุ่งนี้เช้ายังมีถ่ายทำอีก

Have a peaceful and nice night. I will meet you again next time.
ขอให้หลับสบายนะครับ แล้วพบกันใหม่คราวหน้า

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: