10.09.2551

Have We Really Love Part 7

...by Ladymoon



Jinsook : He may be with you physically, but his heart will never be yours.
จินซุก – ตัวเขาอาจอยู่กับเธอ แต่ใจเขาไม่เคยเป็นของเธอ

Jaeho started to realize there is something wrong with his health. He sometimes feel headache and dizzy, his legs feel weak and can’t walk. But he don’t care, he live like a robot by Hyunsoo’s side. Doctor Jang Yun tried to contact with Jaeho after she saw his physical check up result. But she cannot reach him. She had no choice, but talked with Kiljin about this.
แจโฮเริ่มรู้สึกว่าร่างกายของเขามีอะไรผิดปกติ เขาปวดหัวแล้วก็ตาลายบ่อยๆ แข้งขาเริ่มอ่อนแรง แต่เขาไม่ใส่ใจกับมัน เขาอยู่กับฮุนซูเหมือนหุ่นยนต์ที่ไร้วิญญาณ คุณหมอจางยุนพยายามติดต่อแจโฮหลังจากได้ดูผลการตรวจร่างกายของเขา แต่เธอติดต่อเขาไม่ได้จึงตัดสินใจไปพบคิลจิน

Kiljin : How serious is it? What’s wrong with him? Is it serious?
Jang Yun : Yes, it is. The tumor’s spreading fast. It’s already metastasized.
Kiljin : I can’t believe it. How can he not have known?
Jang Yun : Because the symptoms are very subtle. His youth is part of the reason for not discovering it earlier. I’m sure he experienced some headache and dizziness.
Kiljin : There’s no hope?
Jang Yun : I can’t guarantee it. I came to you because I can’t get in touch with Mr.Kang.
คิลจิน – มันร้ายแรงแค่ไหน เกิดอะไรขึ้นกับเขา อาการหนักมากใช่มั้ย
จางยุน – ใช่ เชื้อมะเร็งลามไปเร็วมาก มันขยายใหญ่แล้วด้วย
คิลจิน – ไม่อยากเชื่อเลย ทำไมเขาถึงไม่รู้ตัวเลย
จางยุน – เพราะมีอาการแสดงออกน้อย การที่เขาอายุยังน้อยก็เป็นอีกสาเหตุที่ทำให้ไม่เคยตรวจพบก่อนหน้านี้ ฉันแน่ใจว่าเขาต้องรู้สึกปวดหัวและตาลายแน่ๆ
คิลจิน – ไม่มีหวังเลยหรือ
จางยุน – ฉันรับประกันไม่ได้หรอก ที่ฉันมาหาคุณเพราะฉันติดต่อเขาไม่ได้


Kiljin : Jaeho…he’s very ill.
คิลจิน – แจโฮน่ะ ป่วยหนักมาก

Kiljin made his decision to tell Hyunsoo about Jaeho’s illness.
คิลจินตัดสินใจเล่าอาการป่วยของแจโฮให้ฮุนซูรับรู้เพื่อให้เธอพาเขาไปหาหมอ

Hyunsoo : How’s his condition?
Jang Yun : He needs chemotherapy and radiation. It’s inoperable. Some doctors might says he’s got 3-6 months to live but I disagree. As long as a patient try hard, he can live a long life. The most important thing is his attitude and his will to live.
ฮุนซู – อาการของเขาเป็นยังไงบ้างคะ
จางยุน – เขาต้องมาทำคีโมและฉายแสง อาการแบบนี้ผ่าตัดไม่ได้ หมอคนอื่นอาจบอกว่าเขาเหลือเวลาแค่ 3-6 เดือน แต่ฉันไม่เห็นด้วยหรอกนะ ตราบใดที่คนไข้มีความพยายาม เขาก็จะอยู่ได้อีกนาน สิ่งสำคัญที่สุดก็คือเขาต้องอยากมีชีวิตอยู่ต่อไป



Now, Jaeho clearly know that he has got brain tumor. But he don’t have his will to live anymore. He don’t want any treatment. Hyunsoo feel desperate, she don’t’ know how to save his life. Finally, she realized that her love going to kill him. If she is Shinhyung, he mustn’t act like this.
ในที่สุดแจโฮก็รู้แล้วว่าเขาเป็นโรคร้าย แต่เขาไม่มีกำลังใจที่จะมีชีวิตอยู่ต่อไป เขาจึงไม่ยอมรับการรักษา ตอนนี้ฮุนซูรู้สึกอับจนหนทาง เธอไม่รู้แล้วว่าควรทำยังไงดีถึงจะรักษาชีวิตของเขาเอาไว้ได้ เธอเริ่มรู้แล้วว่าความรักของเธอกำลังทำลายเขา ถ้าเธอเป็นชินยุง เขาคงไม่หมดอาลัยตายอยากเช่นนี้

Hyunsoo : If I can’t save him, who can?
ฮุนซู – ถ้าฉันช่วยเขาไม่ได้ แล้วใครจะช่วยได้ล่ะ

Jaeho : Will I be cured after treatment. If she says it’s curable, I’ll go. I’ve been thinking it over. Why did I get sick? Because I’ve done nothing good in my life and God punishing me or he abandoned me because I’m unforgivable. Fine, I’ll accept it. There’s no hope for me
แจโฮ – รักษาแล้วมันจะหายหรือไง ถ้าหมอบอกว่ารักษาได้ ฉันก็จะไป ฉันมาคิดดูแล้ว ทำไมฉันถึงได้ป่วย คงเพราะชั่วชีวิตนี้ฉันไม่เคยทำเรื่องดีๆ พระเจ้าก็เลยลงโทษฉัน ทรงทอดทิ้งฉัน เพราะความผิดของฉันคงเกินอภัยให้ได้ งั้นก็ได้ ฉันจะยอมรับมัน ไม่มีหวังสำหรับฉันอีกแล้ว

Jaeho : I don’t want to live anymore, I want to die soon.
แจโฮ – ฉันไม่อยากมีชีวิตอยู่ต่อไปอีกแล้ว ฉันอยากตายเร็วๆ

Hyunsoo – I think things would go well as long as he’s by my side. I didn’t want much. I just wanted to share laughs together. And do the things that couples do.
He lived a hard life, and I want to help him. But I couldn’t because there was nothing he wanted from me.
ฮุนซู – ฉันคิดว่าอะไรๆ คงไปได้ดีตราบใดที่เขาอยู่ข้างกายฉัน ฉันไม่ต้องการอะไรมากกว่านี้ ฉันแค่อยากหัวเราะกับเขา ทำสิ่งที่คู่รักเขาทำกัน เขามีชีวิตที่ลำบากเหลือเกิน ฉันแค่อยากจะช่วยเขา แต่ฉันกลับทำอะไรไม่ได้เลย เพราะเขาไม่ต้องการอะไรจากฉัน


There is only way out, Hyunsoo have to give up with Jaeho. She gave up and sent Jaeho back to Shinhyung. But may be it’s his way to revenge on her. He don’t want Shinhyung, he need Hyunsoo. He want her by his side and let her see him die in front of her.
มีเพียงทางเดียวเท่านั้น ฮุนซูยอมส่งคืนแจโฮให้แก่ชินยุง แต่นี่อาจเป็นการแก้แค้นของแจโฮ เขาไม่ต้องการชินยุง เขาต้องการให้ฮุนซูอยู่ใกล้ๆ และคอยดูเขาตายไปทีละน้อย

Jaeho – Get out. Didn’t you hear me I said to get out. Listen to me carefully, don’t come back. I’m telling you, this is all useless. I won’t see the doctor. I don’t want to live. I’m tired of living. Leave me alone.
Shinhyung – OK. May be I can’t save your life but may be you can save mine. I’ll die if I can’t see you. Stay by my side and save my life.
แจโฮ - ออกไป ไม่ได้ยินหรือผมบอกให้ออกไป ฟังผมให้ดีๆ นะ อย่ามาที่นี่อีก ผมบอกคุณแล้วว่ามันไม่มีประโยชน์ ผมไม่ไปหาหมอหรอก ผมไม่อยากมีชีวิตอยู่ต่อไป ผมเหนื่อยแล้ว เลิกยุ่งกับผมซะที
ชินยุง – งั้นก็ได้ ฉันอาจช่วยชีวิตเธอไม่ได้ แต่เธอช่วยชีวิตฉันได้ ฉันต้องตายแน่ถ้าไม่ได้เห็นเธอ ช่วยอยู่ข้างๆ กายฉัน ช่วยให้ฉันอยู่ต่อไปได้มั้ย


Shinhyung decided to resign from her job. She know by her heart that everyone have to oppose her decision. But she just want to be by Jaeho’s side and get through this with him.
ชินยุงตัดสินใจลาออกจากงานเพื่อมาดูแลแจโฮ เธอรู้ดีว่าทุกคนต้องไม่เห็นด้วย แต่เธอแค่อยากอยู่ใกล้ๆ เขาในเวลาเช่นนี้เท่านั้น

Kiljin – Must you ruin your life because of him? Just forget him. That will be best for you as well as for him.
Shinhyung – I want to see him, I want to be by his side
คิลจิน – เธอจะทำลายชีวิตตัวเองเพราะเขางั้นหรือ ลืมเขาซะเถอะ นั่นดีที่สุดแล้วสำหรับเธอและเขา
ชินยุง - ฉันแค่อยากเห็นหน้าเขา อยากอยู่ข้างๆ เขา


Jaeho : I want to die.
แจโฮ – ผมอยากตาย

Jaeho feel heartbreaking when he think about his death, if he die and have to left Shinhyung facing it alone. He know that she’ll be heartbreaking and suffering. He don’t want her to come back to him. There’s no hope for him.
แจโฮเจ็บปวดใจเมื่อนึกว่าถ้าเขาตายไปแล้วทิ้งชินยุงเอาไว้ลำพัง เขารู้ดีว่าเธอต้องเจ็บปวดทุกข์ทรมาน เขาจึงไม่อยากให้เธอกลับมาอยู่กับเขาอีก ตอนนี้เขาสิ้นหวังแล้ว

Jaeho : If I had an ounce of hope I would hang on to you. I’m afraid of being alone. I can’t sleep because I’m afraid I won’t wake up. What if I won’t wake up one day? What will you do then? I don’t want to put you through that.
แจโฮ – ถ้ามีหวังเพียงสักนิด ผมจะไม่ยอมปล่อยคุณไปแน่ ผมกลัวการต้องอยู่คนเดียว ผมนอนไม่หลับเพราะกลัวว่าจะไม่ตื่นขึ้นมาอีก ถ้าวันหนึ่งผมไม่ตื่นขึ้นมาล่ะ ถึงตอนนั้นคุณจะทำยังไง ผมไม่อยากให้คุณต้องมาเจอเรื่องแบบนั้น

Shinhyung : Do you really want to die? Fine, go ahead, but we’ll die together.
ชินยุง – เธออยากตายนักใช่มั้ย งั้นก็ได้ งั้นเรามาตายพร้อมกัน

Shinhyung already made her decision that she’ll never left him whatever happen. She knew that he really don’t want to die. But his unbearable pains made him want to escape from it by his death. The only thing she can do is stay by his side, encourage him. Jaeho encountered with severe pains in his head and his fear to left Shinhyung. Fate never come to his way and Shinhyung. But he want to live longer.
แต่ชินยุงตัดสินใจเด็ดเดี่ยวแล้วว่าเธอจะไม่ทิ้งแจโฮในเวลานี้เด็ดขาด เธอรู้ดีว่าเขาไม่ได้อยากตายจริงๆ แต่ความเจ็บปวดทุกข์ทรมานจากโรคร้ายนั้น ทำให้เขาอยากตายไปให้พ้นๆ เวลานี้ที่เธอทำได้คืออยู่เคียงข้างเขา ให้กำลังใจเขา แจโฮต้องเผชิญกับอาการทุกข์ทรมานแสนสาหัส ในใจเขากลัวเหลือเกินว่าจะต้องจากชินยุงไป โชคชะตาไม่เคยเข้าข้างเขากับชินยุงเลย เขายังไม่อยากตาย

Jaeho : I want to live.
แจโฮ – ผมยังไม่อยากตาย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: