10.09.2551

Have We Really Love Part 5

posted at BYJ's Quilt by Hyeon
Thai Version by
Ladymoon


Shinhyung - I felt agony so much not to meet you, I love you.
ชินยุง – ฉันเจ็บปวดเหลือเกินที่ไม่ได้เจอเธอ ฉันรักเธอ

Shinhyung came to know that she loved Jaeho sincerely and couldn't get him out of her mind while she separated with Jaeho. She declares her love for Jaeho. They have a happy time although it's short.
ชินยุงรู้ตัวแล้วว่าเธอรักแจโฮจากใจจริงและกำจัดเขาออกไปจากใจไม่ได้ทั้งๆ ที่ออกห่างจากแจโฮแล้ว เธอยอมรับแล้วว่ารักแจโฮ พวกเขามีความสุขด้วยกันถึงแม้มันจะแสนสั้น

Shinhyung : (looking at Jaeho, weeping tears, firmly)Yesterday, I thought hard after listening your message. You asked me 'what do you scare at?' So far, I've scared to have a quarrel with HyunSoo, Giljin, my father, mother when I chose you. But there was something more scared than that. What I can't meet you.... have nothing of you.. deceive myself
ชินยุง – เมื่อวานนี้ฉันคิดหนักเลยหลังจากได้ยินข้อความของเธอ เธอถามฉันว่า “ฉันกลัวอะไร” ฉันกลัวที่ต้องทะเลาะกับฮุนซู กับคิลจิน กับพ่อแม่ของฉัน ถ้าฉันเลือกเธอ แต่มีบางอย่างที่ฉันกลัวมากกว่า กลัวว่าจะไม่ได้พบเธออีก ไม่มีเธออีกต่อไป กลัวที่จะต้องหลอกตัวเอง

Jaeho: When you said you loved me, my greed already satisfied. Nothing lost. I only think what I get you
แจโฮ – เมื่อคุณบอกว่ารักผม ผมก็ไม่ต้องการอะไรอีกแล้ว ไม่มีอะไรที่ต้องสูญเสีย ผมได้คุณมาก็พอแล้ว

Although Shinyung's parents want her to marry Giljin, who can't accept the fact Jaeho is a orphan, they come to have a favor to Jaeho's commanding appearance and invite him to their house. But as Hyeja(Shinhyung's mother) comes to know that the hostess of the cafe 'like a lover', JinSook is Jaeho's aunt, who Hyeja has been a doubt that ByungKook(Shinhyung's father)may be in an immoral relation, Jaeho was turned out . Shinhyung and Jaeho faced a separated crisis again. Shinhyung and Jaeho felt happiness to love each other ever than before, even though Shinhyung's parents are firmly opposed to marriage.
ถึงแม้พ่อแม่ของชินยุงจะอยากให้เธอแต่งงานกับคิลจิน เพราะยอมรับไม่ได้ที่แจโฮเป็นเด็กกำพร้า แต่พวกเขาก็ยอมให้แจโฮมาที่บ้าน แต่เมื่อแม่ของชินยุง แฮจา รู้ว่าเจ้าของร้าน “Like a Lover” จินซุก คือน้าของแจโฮ ซึ่งเป็นคนที่เธอคิดว่ามีอะไรกับสามีของเธอหรือพ่อของชินยุง ยุงกุ๊ก แจโฮจึงไม่ได้รับการต้อนรับอีก ชินยุงกับแจโฮต้องเผชิญกับการถูกขัดขวางอีกครั้ง ชินยุงกับแจโฮยิ่งรู้สึกรักกันมากกว่าเดิม ถึงแม้พ่อแม่ของชินยุงจะคัดค้านการแต่งงานก็ตาม

Shinhyung : You don't have to be hurt by anyone except me, do you?
ชินยุง – เธอห้ามเจ็บปวดเพราะคนอื่นนอกจากฉันนะ

Jaeho: I'm happy with you. I didn't know before, it seems just what I desired is like this. I work hard, my wife cooks rice in the house... Sometimes we have a quarrel , but become reconciled in the night. Our kids who look like me, have good health and mind.... money has saved in the bankbook....a very ordinary life so, I think I am a man of a lot of wants...but not, it's so simple....(playfully a little) Men should have ambitions, right? Nothing attractive? Don't forget to take courage
แจโฮ – ผมมีความสุขที่ได้อยู่กับคุณ ผมไม่เคยรู้มาก่อนเลย ดูเหมือนสิ่งที่ผมปรารถนาก็คือสิ่งนี้ ผมทำงานหนัก มีภรรยาคอยหุงหาอาหารไว้รอที่บ้าน บางครั้งเราอาจทะเลาะกันบ้าง แต่ตกเย็นเราก็คืนดีกัน ลูกๆ ของเราหน้าตาเหมือนผม แข็งแรงดีทั้งกายและใจ เรามีเงินสะสมในธนาคารเพิ่มขึ้น เป็นชีวิตที่แสนจะธรรมดา ผมเคยคิดว่าตัวเองเป็นคนโลภมาก แต่เปล่าเลย มันง่ายๆ แค่นี้เอง ผู้ชายควรมีความทะเยอทะยานใช่มั้ย ไม่งั้นก็ไม่น่าสนใจน่ะสิ อย่าลืมว่าต้องกล้าหาญเข้าไว้นะ

The auctioneer, - No. 205, Mr. Kang Jae-ho, you are deprived of your auctioneer's license. go out of this action market.
หมายเลข 205 คังแจโฮ ใบอนุญาตของนายถูกถอนแล้ว ออกไปจากตลาดประมูลได้

To change Jaeho's mind, Hyunsu approaches Jaeyoung, Jaeho's sister, and divests Jaeho of his job, exploiting Jinsoo who is son of 'Jinsung marine store' where Jae ho worked. Meanwhile, she makes a plot that Jaeho will come back to her, as she lends money to Jae ho's relatives secretly.
เพื่อจะเปลี่ยนใจแจโฮ ฮุนซูหลอกล่อแจยัง น้องสาวของแจโฮ และหาทางทำให้แจโฮตกงาน โดยหลอกใช้จินซู ซึ่งเป็นลูกชายของเจ้าของตลาดปลาที่แจโฮทำงานอยู่ เธอวางกับดักให้แจโฮกลับมาหาเธอ เธอแอบให้น้องสาวของแจโฮยืมเงินไป

Hyunsoo : Remember. Everything that will happen to you, 'cause I love you. And forgive me for everything
ฮุนซู – จำไว้นะ ทุกอย่างที่จะเกิดกับเธอเป็นเพราะฉันรักเธอ ยกโทษให้ฉันด้วยสำหรับทุกอย่าง

Jaeho : You give me a hope even though I am at a loss. Don't go anywhere even if anything happens, Stay with me.
แจโฮ – คุณให้ความหวังผมในยามที่ผมสิ้นหวัง อย่าไปไหนนะต่อให้มีอะไรเกิดขึ้น ต้องอยู่กับผมนะ

To avoid parents' opposition, Shinhyung hunts for a job in Cheongju city, so Hyeja(Shinhyung's mother) keeps more strict watch on Shinhyung, and confines Shinhyung in the house that she can't meet Jaeho. Jaeho lost self-confidence to keep Shinhyung due to continuous trials. To get over trials with Shinhyung's love, he finds a job, but because of Hyunsoo's continuous hindrance, he fails an employment exam. Jaeho goes into an adventurous partnership with Jangko, a business of crabs cornering and hoarding , as he thinks it is the last chance to bet his everything
เพื่อหลีกหนีปัญหาที่พ่อแม่คัดค้านความสัมพันธ์ของเธอ ชินยุงจึงหางานใหม่ที่เมืองเชิงจู แฮจาจึงจับตามองชินยุงอย่างใกล้ชิด และขังชินยุงเอาไว้ในบ้านเพื่อให้เธอไปพบกับแจโฮไม่ได้ แจโฮเริ่มเสียความมั่นใจที่จะคบหากับชินยุงต่อไป เพื่อความรักที่มีต่อชินยุง แจโฮออกหางานใหม่ แต่ฮุนซูคอยขัดขวางทุกวิถีทาง เขาจึงไปสอบสมัครงานไม่ผ่าน แจโฮยอมเสี่ยงทำธุรกิจร่วมกับจังโก ธุรกิจผิดกฎหมาย เขาคิดว่านี่คือการเดิมพันครั้งสุดท้าย

Jaeho : Aunt, I don't know what happiness is....but I feel comfort.... with her. I am about to be happy. I would like to live with her. aunt, please help me.
แจโฮ – น้าครับ ผมไม่รู้ว่าความสุขคืออะไร แต่ผมรู้สึกสบายใจเวลาที่อยู่กับเธอ ผมน่าจะมีความสุข ผมอยากใช้ชีวิตร่วมกับเธอ น้าครับ ช่วยผมด้วยนะ

Jaeho: This is Jaeho. what are you doing? sleeping? I, I love you so much. but can I really make you happy?
แจโฮ – นี่แจโฮนะ คุณทำอะไรอยู่ นอนหลับแล้วเหรอ ผมรักคุณมากเลยนะ แต่ผมจะทำให้คุณมีความสุขได้จริงๆ น่ะหรือ

Jaeho : Ever one trust, ever one love. It's the faith I've got since I saw you.
แจโฮ – เมื่อเราไว้ใจใครสักคน เราจะไว้ใจเขาตลอดไป เมื่อเรารักใครสักคน เราจะรักเขาตลอดไป นั่นคือสิ่งที่ผมเรียนรู้นับตั้งแต่ได้เจอคุณ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: