10.09.2551

Have We Really Love Part 4

posted at BYJ's Quilt by Hyeon
Thai Version by
Ladymoon


Jaeho - I‘m likely to love you.
แจโฮ – ผมคงจะรักคุณเข้าแล้ว

Jaeho confessed his love to Shinhyung as he was jealous of Giljin' love for her. Shinhyung hates Jaeho trying to go into her heart again and again. But she hates herself who can't allow him to her heart. And also hates Jaeho's ambition forward HyunSoo, remaining decision his mind.
แจโฮสารภาพว่าเขารักชินยุง เพราะเขาหึงที่คิลจินรักเธอ ชินยุงเกลียดการที่แจโฮพยายามเข้ามาในหัวใจของเธอครั้งแล้วครั้งเล่า แต่เธอก็เกลียดตัวเองที่ยอมรับให้เขาเข้ามาในหัวใจของเธอไม่ได้ และเธอยังเกลียดความใฝ่สูงของแจโฮที่มีต่อฮุนซูอีกด้วย เกลียดที่เขาตัดสินใจแบบนี้

Jaeho ' I, I can give up Hyunsoo, if you can come to love me.'
แจโฮ – ผมเลิกกับฮุนซูก็ได้ ถ้าคุณจะรักผม

As Jaeho confirms Shinhyung's love, he tries to bet his everything on love. Although Jaeho confesses his love, but Shinhyung is still scared at him and his sincerity... and lose what she has. Jaeho tries to turn over Shinhyung's mind but Shinhyung doesn't accept him.
เมื่อแจโฮยืนยันว่าเขารักชินยุง เขายอมแลกทุกอย่างกับความรัก แม้แจโฮจะสารภาพรักออกไป แต่ชินยุงก็ยังกลัว กลัวเขาและความจริงใจของเขา กลัวว่าจะต้องเสียสิ่งที่เธอมีไป แจโฮพยายามเอาชนะใจชินยุงให้ได้ แต่ชินยุงยังไม่ยอมรับเขา

Shinhyung : Hate you. please get you goneness!
Jaeho : Why do you push me out of your heart?
Shinhyung : Then what should I do? Should I accept you as I clearly know you will choose HyunSoo? even I am dull like water, but you shouldn't do like this. Don't you want to do? You are cowarder than me. You don't tell me anything even now.
Jaeho : Professor Lee, am I a coward? I know, I know I am a coward but not. I , I can give up Hyunsoo if you can love me then.
ชินยุง – ฉันเกลียดเธอ ไปให้พ้นนะ
แจโฮ – ทำไมคุณต้องผลักไสผมออกจากใจของคุณด้วย
ชินยุง – งั้นฉันควรทำยังไงล่ะ ฉันควรยอมรับรักเธอ ทั้งๆ ที่รู้ว่าเธอจะเลือกฮุนซูงั้นหรือ ต่อให้ฉันซื่อบื้อแค่ไหน แต่เธอก็ไม่ควรทำแบบนี้ ใช่มั้ยล่ะ เธอน่ะขี้ขลาดกว่าฉันอีก เธอไม่ยอมพูดแม้แต่ตอนนี้
แจโฮ – อาจารย์ลี ผมขี้ขลาดงั้นหรือ ผมรู้ว่าผมมันขี้ขลาด แต่เปล่าเลย ผมเลิกกับฮุนซูก็ได้ ถ้าคุณจะรักผม


Jaeho: You love me, don't you? please tell me frankly. If you say you love me, I will change my life, believing that. So sorry I've deceived you till now. But I can't help removing my greed. I hates poverty. I don't love Hyunsoo. Only you I love. please tell me, you love me, don't you?
แจโฮ – คุณรักผมใช่มั้ย บอกผมมาตามตรงเถอะ ถ้าคุณบอกว่ารักผม ผมจะเปลี่ยนแปลงตัวเอง เชื่อผมสิ ผมเสียใจที่หลอกลวงคุณมาตลอด แต่ผมเลิกละโมบไม่ได้ ผมเกลียดความจน ผมไม่ได้รักฮุนซู คุณเท่านั้นที่ผมรัก ได้โปรดบอกผมได้มั้ยว่าคุณรักผม

Jaeho, Shinhyung : (Trickling down a drop of tear as closing eyes and kissing to Shinhyung)
แจโฮกับชินยุงหลั่งน้ำตา แล้วแจโฮก็จูบชินยุง

Jaeho - 'Farewell, I won't come to you once again.' He vows that he won't come to her again because of her decisiveness
แจโฮ – ลาก่อน ผมจะไม่มากวนใจคุณอีก
เขาประกาศว่าจะไม่มาพบเธออีกเพราะความใจแข็งของเธอ


Jaeho: (sorrowful view on her, calmed awfully) I thought you couldn't lie. I could, but you could only say the truth. but it's not true. You don't feel anything on me?
Shinhyung: (wiping tears on face, lying harsh) Yeah, I've got confusion. But it was too childish. I could not think of people only for my own emotion.. Let's take it this way. You confused me a little and I confused you a little too.. Let's don't see again. (turning back)
Jaeho: (in sorrow, taking her back, strongly) Are you so sure you won't regret for what you said now?
Shinhyung: (lying) I am sure.
แจโฮ – ผมคิดว่าคุณโกหกไม่เป็น ผมถนัดเรื่องนี้ คุณพูดเป็นแต่ความจริง แต่มันไม่จริงเลย คุณไม่รู้สึกอะไรกับผมเลยหรือ
ชินยุง – ใช่ ฉันแค่สับสนไปเอง แต่มันช่างไร้สาระสิ้นดี ฉันคิดถึงแต่ความรู้สึกของตัวเอง คิดว่าแบบนี้แล้วกัน เธอทำให้ฉันสับสนนิดหน่อย ฉันเองก็ทำให้เธอสับสนเหมือนกัน เราอย่าเจอกันอีกเลย
แจโฮ – แน่ใจนะว่าคุณจะไม่เสียใจที่พูดแบบนี้
ชินยุง – ฉันแน่ใจ


Jaeho: (sorrowfully, mad and loud voice) I confused you? Then what was your mind confused by me? Scared to struggle with the people? So you give up even without any trial? You think I'm quite ok? I am not truthful? Yeah, the fact I was once confused by what Hyunsoo has, (tearful) Nobody couldn't put a blame if knows me! (taking her back) But I don't need money or anything any more! I need just you to encourage my life! It's ok for me to work for 24 hours a day with nose-bleeding! then what is this feeling other than a love! You don't love me?! Then what was your feeling guided me here without frustrating! What could be a love other than this!
Shinhyung: (sorrowful but firmly composedly) It's an illusion.
Jaeho : (turning back and opening the door of the car, look at her, strongly) You are so hardhearted. Farewell, I won't come to you once again. (riding on the car)
แจโฮ – ผมทำให้คุณสับสนงั้นหรือ แล้วผมทำให้คุณสับสนเรื่องอะไรล่ะ กลัวที่ต้องสู้กับทุกคนใช่มั้ย คุณจะยอมแพ้ทั้งๆ ที่ยังไม่ได้ลองเลยงั้นหรือ คุณคิดว่าผมจะไม่เป็นไรใช่มั้ย เพราะผมไม่ซื่อตรงใช่มั้ย ใช่ เมื่อก่อนผมเคยสับสนเพราะสิ่งที่ฮุนซูมี ไม่มีใครโทษผมหรอกถ้ารู้จักผมดี แต่ผมไม่ต้องการเงินหรืออะไรอีกแล้ว ผมต้องการแค่คุณมาเป็นกำลังใจให้ผม ให้ผมทำงานทั้งวันทั้งคืนจนกระอักเลือดก็ยังได้ ความรู้สึกนี้มันคืออะไรล่ะถ้าไม่ใช่ความรัก คุณไม่รักผมเลยหรือ แล้วความรู้สึกนั้นของคุณคืออะไร ความรู้สึกที่นำพาผมมาจนถึงตรงนี้ มันจะเป็นอะไรไปได้ถ้าไม่ใช่ความรัก
ชินยุง – มันก็แค่ภาพลวงตา
แจโฮ – คุณใจแข็งเหลือเกิน ลาก่อน ผมจะไม่มากวนใจคุณอีก

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: